My website: Layout
This website uses break points defined by the content itself to reorganise content in 4 different layouts.
What a struggle but 💪 eventually satisfied. This was essentially a challenge from my friend Nevan Scott: to embrace grid-template-areas and shuffle things around depending on resolution.
Also, I wanted to NOT use centered layout, even for big screens. Let me know if I pulled it out.
- My website: Responsive images
- My website: Typography (fluid scale)
- My website: Space scale (fluid scale)
Small hand-held device
- 1 column, vertical, compact
Medium hand-held >
- 1 column, vertical, centered
Tablets / small desktop >
- two column
writing-mode: sideways-lris only supported in Firefox
Large desktop >
- two/three column depending on the section of the site