Which browsers should this website be worried about? I'll always favor progressive approaches, or even all in the future is now. But I am also concerned with who is left out.
Status ⌛ I'll be back
Playwright proof of concept worked wonderfully locally but a CI POC is blocked.
- failed to install in Netlify
- no Github actions are not set up yet
- not even decided whether to Netlify or S3.
Decision: use playwright
- Astro components are not really unit testable